2016-08-25

How do I know if I have a lack of confidence and poor self-esteem?

Hello life coach

I wonder if I suffer from low self-esteem.

It is often that I get anxious and have difficulty to get started and get things done, and this is because I do not dare or even bothered to take hold of them.

I do not think I will manage to do it, and therefore I avoid completely to make them instead, and this is not to expose myself to them. And I often blame that there is nothing I need to do or want to do, etc.

Plus I find it very difficult to get to me when I get compliments, and I hate cameras and also suffer mirror phobia because I do not like myself.

Do you think this is due to a lack of confidence and poor self-esteem?

Thanks in advance for your answer to my question.

Donald


Hi Donald

Based on your question, and as you enter you have trouble to find for you the compliments, hate cameras and suffering mirror phobia.

So here is a list of 10 signs you could have and suffer, if you have low self-esteem

1. Last time you walked past a mirror was your first thought is "But what's a horrible picture?"

2. Any tags you in ten pictures on Facebook. You have a ready template to copy claiming that reads "Please delete all the pictures of me, I'm so ugly."

3. Watching someone at you and says "I like you" is your first thought is always "How can you like me anyway?".

4. If someone on the subway looking at you and smiling at you, spin you around and always look for the person checked on someone behind you, or similar.

5. Does anyone out a camera, so you hiding directly like a ghost behind a corner.

6. Gives you a compliment, you never answer "thank you", but always with some kind of statement that the person's observations do not match.

7. Someone says "God, what a pretty dress!" and you say "Oh this old H & M cloth. Yes, I'm so fat, so I will not be in my other clothes anymore."

8. Your partner for four years, writing "I love you sweetie." Your answer: "Have you sent the wrong?"

9. If someone says, "God, how good looking you are today, but, oh, you have something in your hair" is this comment all you remember the sentence.

Answer Yes or correct more than half of these points to you. So you are suffering from and have low self-esteem.

But as luck is that you can do something about your low self-esteem, and you can read more about here.

You can ask and send in your questions to me here! And You can also follow me the Mr Chris Savage as Mental Health Life Coach Therapist and Artist, Author, Photographer, Writer on my various social media channels here.

No comments: