2017-01-12

Why do I lose all contact with my friends and everyone är complains about my conduct and behavior all the time?

Why do I lose all contact my friends and
everyone complains about my conduct and behavior all the time?

Hi Coach


I have a question for you, and hope you can help me out with an answer on my problems.


I have lost most all my friends in my life now. And when I meet new people today I can spend same time and hang around together with them. But after a short time (around 6 months) they will disappear from me and from my life also.


I don't know now why no one will spend time together with me, or will be my friend anymore.


What people say and complain about me is: That I am lazy and that i not do my part of the work in school and at work, and that I am only will do the funny things, and that I never will helping out to finish anything that I have been started up on with nobody, and that I am lying about my personal stories that I tell about my life and myself.
.
I will not change my personal behavior against anyone, or how I am as a person to be friends with no one. I give skit to that kind of persons. I will instead leave that person then changing myself to try to keep this skitty bad persons as a friends.


So the most time the relationships ends up with that I say: - I will not be your friend anymore with you.


I feel like that every person I meet will get into my personal life, and saying things to me about my private behavior that I never will tolerate. I only following my feelings all the time, and I always will say exactly what i want to say to anyone, and I always do exactly what I think is funny and is coming up on my minds in just that moment.  


What is the problem with any people I meet today?


I hope you can explain and help me out with this, and how I should find and gets new friends that's like me how I am.


Best greetings


An-Mo




Hi An-Mo


Thanks for you wrote to me and ask your question.


It is always very easy to find and see all the faults that all adder people do to you.


But often people say and do things to a person. Because a person have show a behavior in a certain way against them from the beginning.


So if we start in a adder end of this.


Will you have friends that only do the funny things, and let you do all the boring things if it should gets done and finish?
Will you have friends that is lying to you about everythings, and not telling the truth about it to you?


I think you not will have this kind of personens as your friends or?


Therefore, you should look at how you act and behave towards those people that you meet today and your will have as friends?


Often you will find the answer if you try searcheth yourself first, and if you look at how you actually behave rather than them. Had you been happy and content to be treated as you treat others? And as you now are acting against the people you meet, and who might become your new friends in the future.


You write that you never want to and intend to change you as a person, and your conduct and behavior. If we look closely at this.


- If you always continue to do what you have always done so far. What has become the resulted? You have lost and have no friends today.


If you change your behavior and how you behave against the people. Do you think then that it is most likely that it may be a different result? And how other people will respond to you then? Most likely is the correct answer YES on this question.


Therefore, you should first consider whether you want to have any friends at all, or not?


And then if you decide that you want to have friends. You should start thinking about how to change yourself, and how you behave and should change your behavior, so they wants have you as good friend in the future.


And if you want back your old friends. Do you really need to apologize from your innermost of your heart, and show that you really feel ashamed before them, and for that you have been such a real asshole to them yet


Then you have to show by how you behave and through Your actions that you really have changed, and this is by making sure to take care of them and help them with everything they want from you.


So maybe you can get them back to friends again, and if you are lucky enough that they forgive you for what you have done against them when you quit munity familiar with them.


But this choice is completely free and there is only up to you to do it. But no matter which you choose you do, it will have consequences for you and your future life, and in any case for you.


I wish you all good luck with your choice, and this no matter whatever you choose to do, and this is because it is only you who has to live with your choices, and no one else.

You can ask and send in your questions to me here! And You can also follow me the Mr Chris Savage as Mental Health Life Coach Therapist and Artist, Author, Photographer, Writer on my various social media channels here.

No comments: