2016-10-20

8 tips on how you can deal with performance anxiety easy

  • Write down a small list of what you are most pleased with in yourself.
  • Take for you when others give you praise or say positive things about you.
  • Ask yourself every day: What did I do today that I can feel satisfied with?
  • If you think negative thoughts: Stop and think if they can look at things from another more positive point of view.
  • Do not compare yourself with others. We are all different good at different things. We also talk differently about what we do, how much we are studying, practicing, and how we feel - some adding and subtracting. It is almost impossible to see the whole picture of another man, and impossible to know what actually is "true".
  • Think what you want.
  • Dare to make mistakes. Think of it as the opportunity to practice what is difficult: What went wrong and what can I learn for next time? I was able to influence the situation, or was it the circumstances that were beyond my control?
  • Drop the idea of ​​being perfect. Who is it that decides what is perfect or not?
Does not help the 8 different tips you here? You are always welcome to contact me here to get invidual personal therapy, counseling assistance and consultation for your performance anxiety.

You can ask and send in your questions to me here! And You can also follow me the Mr Chris Savage as Mental Health Life Coach Therapist and Artist, Author, Photographer, Writer on my various social media channels here.

No comments: