2016-06-02

How do I optimize my brain to be more efficient as well as I do the right priorities at work and in my life?

Hello life coach

I find it hard to find time to do everything on my job and in my private life, and I find it very difficult to focus on what is most important and get it done.

Do you have any good tips on how I should deal with this about my work and in my private life.

Thanks in advance for your help and your good advice here to me.

Greetings
Oscar


Hi Oscar

Here you have 5 tips on optimizing your brain, and I hope that they can help you to deal with your worries and problems that you have described to me in your email to me here above.

During a working day, we lose a lot of brain power by doing things in the wrong order, semi pause and be interrupted. By adapting the work a little more for the brain, we can both get more energy, perform better and have more fun!

1. Put first things first
It is far too easy to grasp the simple, quick tasks first, and shoot at the more demanding tasks. They then form and takes the energy in the background and could never be made. If we start the day having to cope with an important task, we quickly started the reward system in the brain and get an energy boost.

2. Customize the information for your energy curve
When the day you tend to be most alert and most clear head? For most of us it is in the morning or noon. Plan your demanding tasks when you are most alert and the easier tasks when you tend to be more tired. It sounds obvious, but there are surprisingly many who devote their most alert hours spent reading emails and weed out spam!

3. Focus fully
How long is your brain trained to stay focused? If you get interrupted constantly get a restless mind who is accustomed to constantly changing focus. And every time you move the focus it takes energy from the brain and allows it to become both more tired and underperforming. Try to give yourself the opportunity to focus fully on one task at any time during the day. Do you work in a noisy environment, see if you can plan time to work in a quiet room, wear earmuffs / headphones, to work in another place sometimes, or go a idépromenad.

4. Remove smart breaks
Are you beginning to underperform, difficulty concentrating or begin lethargic surf? When your brain is probably in need of a break. These semi pauses risks drag on without the brain actually becomes more alert. Whole pause instead! The most efficient breaks you get if the brain does not need to take any new information at all. It is also good to get some movement, which gives new oxygen to the brain. Take a walk, dance on job-toilet, juggling, draw or make a short meditation. It gives the brain fast recovery.

5. Enable the reward system
The brain's reward system is started when we check off a task, learn something new, get an exciting challenge and has just enough tough goal to strive for. Write your to-do lists so that they start the reward system instead of the stress system. Tex by dividing large tasks into smaller parts and looking at the daily goal, reward and own challenges.

Good luck and hope you get the order of your priorities in your life.

You can ask and send in your questions to me here! And You can also follow me the Mr Chris Savage as Mental Health Life Coach Therapist and Artist, Author, Photographer, Writer on my various social media channels here.

No comments: