2015-12-17

Why staring and watching all the people on me, and way is they so unpleasant to me sometimes?

Hello psychologist

This is a very strange phenomenon which I often experience, particularly in business and the like.

If I get eye contact with someone, they almost immediately a rigid or troubled facial expressions, something like: - /, or see just generally sour out - and if someone says, laughing at something together with their friends so that person may immediately vastly more seriously facial expressions as soon as he or she looks in my direction.

I do not know why I even have often heard that I look very good and never directly heard that there is something "wrong" with my appearance or something similar, so I doubt it has to do with it, it must be due to something else.

I see maybe very angry and gives an unpleasant impression, or do people just looking at each other in this way?

This becomes even more confusing when some of these people sometimes even turns out to be very nice once when I start talking to them. But this seems to happen most when I feel generally uncomfortable and wants to be left alone.

Greeting
Sonny


Hi Sonny

When you are in a bad mood or sour yourself. So radiate this and it can be seen particularly clearly in your face, and watching people on you then, and they see this. When these people perceive your bad mood, and then activate their defense mechanisms, and this because you might be able to pose a dangerous threat to them.

If you stare at a man more than a few hundredths of a second longer than is nomalt, so experiencing them most people it is a threat. So do not stare at people and specielt not deep into his eyes for a long time.

A good trick to take is. To think of something possitivt and that makes you happy. For then automatically changes your body language and facial expression to a warm and friendly welcome, and for those who were looking at you.

However, you can test this. Think of something boring that makes you both really angry and sour, and this before you go into a cafe and buy a take with coffee.

Then you thinking of something that makes you really happy and positive, and then you go into buying a take with coffee again. Then you will discover the huge difference in conduct which you will receive from staff.

It's like the saying goes: How you treat others, so they will treat you.

You can ask and send in your questions to me here! And You can follow me the Author and Writer about Mental Health and Life Coach Therapist Mr Chris Savage on my various social media channels here.

No comments: